Monday, March 2, 2009

Extended Vacay

Its been a while since our last post and everything is well. For those of you that didn't know, our doctor did give us the go ahead to take our pre-baby getaway. She did say, however, after this trip, that's it. Well the funny thing is, as I'm typing this blog entry, we're stuck in New Orleans due to inclement weather. We were schedule to return to Nashville Sunday morning, but flights out of Atlanta were cancelled. So, here we are at the Radisson in New Orleans, waiting for our flight tonight. There were a ton of delays because of the snow, and one could only pray that tonight we'll be safe and sound in our own bed. Luckily I did purchase the trip insurance that will cover our extra expenses.

This week marks our 35th week and we are anxiously anticipating our son's arrival. For me, I'm really curious to see what he looks like. Nick's family has some distinctive traits, so I'm not counting on him looking like me. We still have some last minute things on our to-do list. Our next post should have photos from the shower and some family photos that Nick and I took a couple of weeks ago. See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment