Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 Month Check Up

First of all, let me say thanks to so many of you that sent me messages with sleeping tips. I got advice to use everything from warm milk to Benedryl. I am happy to report that I only had 4 sleepless nights last week. Yippee!!!! We're on our way!

Yesterday we had our 3 month check up with Dr. M. With the exception that I've lost TWO POUNDS, the visit went very well. How is that possible? I've heard of women losing weight in the 1st trimester, but its usually due to not being able to hold down meals. And I'll tell you, that's DEFINITELY not the case here. I'm not worried about it though, it'll pick up

This was our FIRST opportunity to hear Baby Jonesie's heart.....(In the voice of Joey, Blossom's older brother) WHOA!!!! It was absolutely breathtaking! It sounded kind of sloshy and was beating pretty rapidly. Dr. M. said that it will beat twice as fast as my own. Interesting, I thought. I wonder why? We didn't get a photo this time, but I wonder what she looks like? I'll have to find out when she can hear me, I think its around 16 weeks. Well, it doesn't matter, I talk to her now anyway.

I'm not due back to be poked and prodded until the end of October. Can't wait to see what changes will come in the next 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment