Friday, November 7, 2008

A Lesson Learned

We've come to the end of week 18 and it has been exhausting to say the least. All this build up of the Presidential Election has literally worn me out. I'm glad to say that its finally over with...or is it just the beginning????

The little munchkin and I we're feeling pretty good this week. I did almost cut my circulation off yesterday trying to wear some "non-maternity" tights with my wrap dress. I know...I know...what the heck was I thinking??? Luckily the weather was mild, because by lunch time, those babys had to come off. Needless to say, I'll be shopping for some stockings and tights this weekend, there's a cold front coming in. Call it a lesson learned.

Nick and I are scheduled to tour one of the hospitals tomorrow. Not sure what to expect, but we have to make our final decision by the 25th. We've pretty much decided which one we would like to deliver at, but Dr. M recommended we go and check them both out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Talk about being torn...as you all know, the Tennessee Titans are currently undefeated. What you may not know is that they play MY Chicago Bears this Sunday at the wonderfully historic Soldier Field. I would really hate to see the Titans lose their winning record, but hey, this is The Bears we're talking about. NOTE: See previous August 19th post titled "Bears -vs Eagles: A House Divided" for clarification. I checked the forecast and the high is 39 degrees. With that being said GO BEARS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment