Monday, December 8, 2008

First Things First

Who knew there would be so much to decide on BEFORE the baby even comes? Nick and I have been looking at everything from cribs to carseats; diapers to daycares; paint colors to pediatricians. Whew!!! Its a lot to this whole baby thing, huh? Not to mention signing up for childbirth classes next month. That alone really puts things into perspective for us. I can't wait to see the look on our faces when we watch the video of an actual delivery. WHOA!! Can we say TMI...


I wanted to thank all of you for sending me recommendations for pediatricians and daycares. We've decided on the peditrician and looking to get a head start on the daycares come first of the year. From what some of you have told me, a really good daycare can have a ten month waiting period.

I purchased the baby's very first onsie last week. It was on clearance at Target and I thought it was just too cute. What do you think? I've been told that I've gotten a little mushy in the past couple of months. Probaby so, and that is definitely a change for me.



Nick's little sister, Mela, also picked up a little something for her nephew. She's gonna make a great auntie.
Nick got these in his Boss's Day basket from his employees at Kroger. What a sweet gesture!

Well I guess that's all for now. Off to find something to wear to work tomorrow. I must admit, at least that is getting somewhat easier. Especially now that I know that the pants I purchased from Old Navy have straps on the sides to tighten and loosen them in the waist as you get bigger. Man, I tell ya, you learn something new everyday. What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment