Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tyson's Firsts

Tomorrow our little Tyson will be 1 month old. Time sure flies when you're not sleeping. I've frequently found myself asking what today's date is. This past month has been filled with a lot of love from family and friends as well as a lot of FIRSTS for Tyson.
His first doctor's appointment came at one week old. It was a rainy Monday morning, so we had him bundled up, probably too much...lol!. It was different having to get someone else ready in the morning and get out of the house on time. That's something that will get better with time hopefully. As you can see by Nick's pic, its NEVER a bad time to take a nap...even if it is at the doctor's office...LOL!!

Nick and I gave him his first bath about a week ago and although we found delight in this special bonding time, Tyson wasn't too happy about it, to say the least.

We've had a host of visitors to come and greet Tyson. His first out of town guests came two weeks ago. My godson Jacob and my best friend Mindi came from Huntsville for the day to hang out with us. Jacob wasn't too intrigued by Tyson at first, but when we put him in his lap for a photo opp, Jacob looked like he was wondering why this "doll" was moving around.


I'm sure the next month will not be short on firsts, and Nick and I are looking forward to each and every one of them. Hopefully we won't be sleep and miss anything....

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete