Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cast Your Vote

Ahhh...Week 16. I can't believe we're almost half-way there. I don't know about you guys, but it seems time has flown by. According to www.babycenter.com this week she's about the size of an avocado. Hmm, some guacamole would be good right now. But anyway, I digress. She's about 4.5 inches long (head to rump) and 3.5 ounces. She's even started growing toenails. CRA-ZY!!! Her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day. Now this isn't my personal ultrasound, but this 3-D image gives you an idea of what a baby looks like IN THE WOMB at 16 weeks....astounding!

Now, we'll find out whether its a boy or girl next month, so don't forget to cast your vote on the blog home page. http://www.baby4two.blogspot.com/ So far 77% of you say its a boy. Interesting!

Well, we head back to see Dr. M on Tuesday. Not sure what's will transpire at this visit, but I'll be sure to keep you "posted". Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment