Sunday, August 17, 2008

APPLES, BANANAS, PEACHES...OH MY!

Tomorrow officially marks 7 weeks and Nick and I counting down the days until the 29th. That is the day of our FIRST doctor's appointment. The nurse told me that the doctor really prefers to see you when you are at least 8 weeks. I guess just in case something BAD happens....I don't know.

I have started to write down some questions that we want to inquire about...
  • I sleep on my stomach in the "mountain climber" pose, is that ok?
  • Is it ok for me to still take my lactaid pills...I have to have my cereal and ice cream
  • Can I continue going to exercise class?

I had an ok weekend. Went for a walk/hike at Radnor Lake with some friends Saturday morning, followed by breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Did I mention that's my new fav breakfast spot, since Mindi, Nick and I went last week. They have pretty good food.

I really have to do better about eating when I'm supposed to. I've been waiting WAAAAY too long between meals and find my stomach literally growling... Apples, bananas, watermelon, cantaloupe, yogurt, granola, and peaches, are some of my main snack items. I'll do better this week for sure. I think my mind is playing tricks on me right now....surely I can't be hungry AGAIN. I don't want to be eating just to be eating, but as they say, "You're eating got two." ....Whatever!

Well, anyway, time to go try on my outfits for the week. At this point, I don't know what's gonna fit. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment